21 January 2010

THE LOOP


As always, our beloved Melbourne 'go to gal' Ms Lucy Feagins of The Design Files recently introduced the world to a fabulous new local creative network site called The Loop. You'll discover a smorgasbord of delights on offer such as add your own free portfolio, job listings and business profiles. I enthusiastically created my portfolio in the blink of an eye and just secretly, I'm now kinda addicted to checking out all the other snazzy portfolio's. There's a stack of familiar names and some utterly awesome newbies to take a peek at.  The Loop is super dooper easy to navigate around, it's stylish, minimal and best of all, the content is mainly local and actually relates to the Aussie creative industry. After I created my portfolio I instantly felt all warm and fuzzy and right at home. It's such a great resource and ace promotional tool. Big thanks to The Loops clever creators Matt and Pip for welcoming me on board! So, if you are creatively inclined and are keen to get your wares out there, then don't diddle daddle around and immediately go and upload some pics and create your online portfolio, as an added bonus you'll score a snazzy personal URL all courtesy of the The Loop!


Background painting courtesy of Wilhelmina
Talking about great resources and ace promotional tools, just before Christmas I finally got my act together and ordered some custom rubber stamps, ooh I love blinging up my packaging!
I ADORE stamps, they're old school and fun to use. Enough said!

No comments: