01 April 2008

APRIL NEWS

THE SUNDAY AGE April 6, 2008 Pg.4

5ofthebest1_2

W O W I was pleasantly alerted to see my work listed in The Sundays Age 'FIVE OF THE BEST' AFFORDABLE ART column. BIG HUGE thanks to journo Kerrie O'Brien for including me, you are a st*r!

**********************

I WANT YOUR SKULL ISSUE #4

Iwantyourskull1

Iwantyourskull2

A very belated acknowledgement to the talented Ryan August creator and guru of 'I want your skull' publications. I received my precious copy in the mail a few weeks back and I was so excited to get my hot little hands on it. The packaging was gorgeous and the content is plenty full of skully goodness. Big thanks for including my image '3'. Get yourself a limited edition copy over at i want your skull, that is if they haven't sold out...

**********************

PUZLE = PURE GENIUS

Pz_pieces_011

Old pal Puzle has recently launched his much anticipated website. Take a good look at some of THE bestest graf you'll ever see around. Puzle truly is one of Melbourne's most prolific and talented street artists whose work spans from the 80's to present and beyond. His work is world renowned and greatly sought after. Check out his other affiliated links showcasing his many talents.

No comments: