01 August 2008

BUSY TIMES

I've neglected adding any news lately because I am very happy to say that Mr Karl and I are expecting our second bubba early Jan 09 but unfortunately I am experiencing terrible all day sickness which makes life absolutely miserable. I was really sick when I was expecting Wilhelmina too, my mum and sisters suffered badly as well when they were pregnant (high hormones I think) Anyone who has been through it will understand how debilitating it is, the best way I can describe it is like having gastro constantly every day for most of the pregnancy, HORRIBLE!!!

I've been battling through freelance jobs, teaching 3 days a week and running after a very active toddler. I don't know how I managed it but here are a couple of recent interviews and things to check out...

Design Sponge
August 12th, 2008
regional roundup: melbourne [part 1 of 4]

regionalroundupmelbourne.jpg

ATTITUDE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW

SEPTEMBER ISSUE #60, pg 46

Attitude mag interview

Also...

I recently designed the echidna logo for the 2008

Meredith Music Festival

No comments: