22 May 2012

recent adventures


I've been a very boring blogger lately. The lack of entries is unforgivable and I apologise if you've visited and noticed nothing but dust gathering and mold forming in the corners, don't worry I'm not too far away (see me waving?!) and I promise to make it up to you. On the plus side, real life has been super busy and full of adventures (I don't wanna brag but who gets to meet their design hero every day and hang with one of their favourite artists, huh huh?! Yep, I died and went to heaven for a few nanoseconds) I promise to post about my epic trip to Sydney with my buddy Cookie but first I need to lure you to Markit this Sunday, it's another super opportunity to buy locally handmade goodies and meet the makers. It's my first time I've participated so I'm majorly stoked to be part of this twice a year extravaganza event. Furthermore I'll have my new tea towels and a couple of new $30 signed giclee prints available for the first time ever, everything will be available online proper soon too, even in the next coupla days if I get my act together. 5 more sleeps and we'll see you at Markit
Sydney pics coming soon...

Check the Markit map for directions. 
We will be located at Stall 21, Foyer Level BMW Edge Theatre
Federation Square, Melboure CBD 
This Sunday 27 May!!!!!

No comments: