08 November 2011

Good Stuff For Nice People


Good Stuff For Nice People by Pip Lincolne is a neat little online magazine full to the brim with Christmassy delights and holiday cheer. Pip has collaborated with like minded folk, friends, local identities and crafty creative peeps to bring you a slice of all the good things that make this time of year the most memorable of months. I really don't know how Pip fits everything into her day, she's a multi-tasking mum, blogger, author, owner of Meet Me At Mikes and all round craft enthusiast. I'm really excited to announce that I contributed a bunch of festive images that you can print off and use for a multitude of things. I'm envisaging Christmas tree decorations, garlands, dangling mobiles, gift tags or even a pretty centrepiece cluster! The more imaginative the better. Pop over and take a look, hook up your printer and go for it. There are so many yummy food suggestions, I particularly love the Ginger Fairings recipe by Draw! Pilgrim. There's SO much to poke your head in, in fact, I'm going to treat Good Stuff as a proper mag and print the whole lot out so I can peel myself away from the glowing monitor and kick my feet up and indulge in some proper comfort reading (at a ridiculous hour of the day no doubt) Best bit it's free!

No comments: