09 February 2011

Valentines Day

♥ PAPERCUT LOVE HEART EARRINGS #1


♥ PAPERCUT LOVE HEART EARRINGS #2


A gentle reminder that it is Valentines Day next Monday, I know that for a fact because it coincides with my mums birthday, double whammy for her. Big warm hugs and kisses to you all, I'll be wearing my hearts to mark this hopelessly romantic occasion. 
Secret admirers alert I'll be throwing in express post for the cost of normal delivery to ensure your special someone gets what they deserve in time.
p.s Don't forget that each pair of sterling silver love heart earrings come packaged in a cute flocked lined love heart shaped box, your lover will love it!
p.p.s From now until the end of February 10% from every earring sale will be donated to The QLD Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal. 
www.qld.gov.au/floods/donate.html

No comments: