29 November 2010

Hanging out at Markit

Hello Mr Iggy and Loulou
Hello Abi
Hello Beci
Betty Jo
Hello Liz and Lily
NGV Shop
Beci's Happy/Sad teeth
Folk Face
The Stamer's ventured into Federation Square and visited Markit on Sunday. It was cold and wet which I didn't like but I very much enjoyed Markit. I went a little bananas taking happy snaps of my favourite creative peeps, I think I annoyed everyone, sorry! I'm so lucky to be friends with such clever and creative Melbournites, special mention to You Ms Betty Jo, Iggy and Loulou and Beci, jeepers creepers they make me proud! Oh and look I bought me a lovely bargain, one of Beci's iconic Folk Face cushions, well it's kinda for Ada. We all love it! Beci had so many goodies available, I also couldn't resist buying a couple of Beci's happy/sad tooth wallets, only $5 what?! I'm gonna keep my good bits in there! Oh and thanks Abi for the rad girly pink hooter, Wilhelmina is keeping our hearing in check! On the way out we popped into the NGV Shop and we spotted copies of the Animals Jumble Book that I illustrated, another awesome Jacky Winter project that I was lucky to be involved in. Speaking of JW, I'm dropping a heap of work off at Lamington Drive this week, pop in if you're after prints or birdy mobiles. The Design Files calendar show is still on too, there will be plenty to see xo

p.s sorry for the fuzzy shots, I later discovered a dodgy finger smudge over the lens.

No comments: