19 March 2010

The Week Ahead

It's been a loooong week, thank goodness holidays are lurking around the corner. The lovely crew at Finders Keepers have put up an interview with me on their blog. I completed most of the questions way beyond my bed time in a very exhausted state, hence the loopy answers. My apologies if I sound like a lost cause. Easter's almost here, I/we love eating Easter eggs and hot cross buns at our house. I particularly enjoy biting off the top of easter eggs, filling with milk then using it as an edible cup. Will teach Wilhelmina to do the same this year. We have a fun week planned ahead of us, our dear friends Dom and Jack are getting hitched next Saturday and later that evening I'll be hanging out at the good old Corner Hotel doing the live band thang with my gorgeously scrumptious niece who introduced me to Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros. Here's a little taste to get us in the mood. This is dedicated to you Luce!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Cheers for the amazingly brilliant dedication Maddi! Getting excitied for Saturday... guaranteed fab night ahead! ox