21 March 2010

Give Me Espadrilles


Cute kids espadrilles and bags
This post is for all the shoe lovers of the world. My feet have struggled over summer and I have almost given up my quest looking for the perfect everyday, all rounder shoe. I've been after a perfect style that I can use for various purposes. I don't like heels, although a little height is o.k and I insist on comfort particularly when I'm running around with a baby or two on the hip, trying desparately not to trip over.  In an ideal world I'd wear bare feet all day but I think I've found the perfect shoe for me. Espadrilles are my dream come true with just enough height without being over-the-top-silly-style (I'm a little gravity challenged when wearing heels) They're girly, cute, well priced and oh so comfy. Here are my choice pics from a cool site I came across aptly named Espadrilles Etc, these espadrilles are the real deal, made in Spain, I'm LOVING them. Oooh check out the kids shoes and bag range, too cute.

2 comments:

Mama Cass said...

Ooooohhh those are just gorgeous. I do like a good espradille. Do you guys want to come for a visit soon? Dylan would love to see Mimi!

Unknown said...

We'd love to visit and can't wait to meet bubba. Will give you a buzz to organize something in the next couple of weeks x o x