01 April 2009

Birdsville on the horizon!

Sights set on Birdsville

MAY 2 to JUNE 18 2009

If you can't make it to Bendigo work will be available for sale on the bob boutique site throughout the duration of the show.

Birdsville

BIG thanks to all the gorgeous peeps who have been promoting the show!

Oh my gosh I'm very much appreciative of the following lovelies and to all the other friendly folk who are posting about the show, you all rock! Thanks a million for spreading the good news...

massive special mentions to my very generous supporters...

  • My favorite mag and daily online goodness: FRANKIE
  • The lovely Kris from super cool real living mag
  • Melbourne's finest crafty chicks Pip & Gemma over at craft city
  • my favorite Bond girl Steph, her lovely land of bondville is always worth a visit.
  • The awesome creatures at trouble mag
  • the superfine crew at superfuture
  • BIG, HUGE, GargantuaN thanks to awesome aussie mag Shop til you drop! Look what they happened to feature in their 'in my home'section of the current June issue...

Shopmag2

SHOP TIL YOU DROP MAGAZINE JUNE 2009

No comments: